As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ARCTIC #ad
Computer, Quiet Motor, Fan Speed: 230-1350 RPM, 120 mm PWM PST Case Fan with PWM Sharing Technology PST, Black, ARCTIC F12 PWM PST 5 Pack #adARCTIC #ad
- Innovative design: design of fan blades improves airflow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
You share the cpu cooler's pwm signal and assure that your case fans stand down at low load and spin up whenever necessary. Long service life: the fluid dynamic bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life.
Perfect case fan regulation with pwm: The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed, this guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level.
Technical data: fan speed: 230–1350 rpm, noise level: 03 sone @ 1350 rpm, airflow: 53 CFM/901 m³/h @ 1350 rpm, pin: 4-pin. Pwm sharing technology pst: pst assures that all of your fans listen to one control signal, e. G.
2. ARCTIC #ad
Computer, ARCTIC P12 PWM PST 5 Pack, Black, 120 mm Case Fan, Pressure-optimised, PWM Sharing Technology PST, Quiet Motor, 200-1800 RPM #adARCTIC #ad
- Extended life span: a 10 °c lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature.
200 to 1800 rpm regulated via pwm pst: thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed. Technical data: fan speed: 200–1800 rpm, noise level: 03 sone @ 1800 rpm, airflow: 56.
3 cfm/95. 65 m³/h @ 1800 rpm, pin: 4-pin. Optimised for static pressure: during the development of the new P12 PWM PST, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. More efficient technology: the motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P12 PWM PST to run much more efficiently than its predecessors.
3. Antec #ad
4-pin PWM High Performance Case Fans, Antec PWM PC Fans, 120mm Fan, P12 Series 5 Packs, Computer Fans with 1600 RPM, 12V 4-pin PWM Connector #adAntec #ad
- Silent case fan：8 rubber pads which can make your rig more quietly 30dBA when the fans work with high performance. High quality fan blade :designed with 9 blades to provide high airflow 604 cfm.
Pwm 4-pin connector, fan speed: 1400 ± 200 rpm, airflow: 604cfm, air pressure: 1. 29 mmh2O. Easy to install: entry-level installation and operation, only 3 steps. Superior airflow and pressure : the square design of the fan frame providing highly efficient ventilation 1400 ± 200 RPM.
4. Noctua #ad
High Performance Cooling Fan, Grey, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM 120mm, Compatible with Desktop, Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM #adNoctua #ad
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation.
High performance cooling fan, max. 1700 rpm, 4-pin pwm, max. Renowned nf-p12 high-end 120x25mm 12v fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
1700rpm 4-pin pwm version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle. 25. 1 dba, >150, 120x120x25 mm, 12v, 000 h MTTF. Streamlined redux edition: proven noctua quality at an attractive price point, S-ATA adaptors, wide range of optional accessories anti-vibration mounts, extension cables, y-splitters, etc.
|Part Number||NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM|
|Model||NF-P12 redux 1700 PWM|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
5. Cooler Master #ad
120mm PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator, Air Balance Curve Blade, Sealed Bearing, Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 All-Black Square Frame Fan #adCooler Master #ad
- Enhanced fan frame - enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow and noise and increasing overall work efficiency. Sealed bearing structure – sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
Cooler master sickleflow 120 all-black square frame fan with Air Balance Curve Blade Design, Sealed Bearing, PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator. New blade design - optimized blade design with updated curve that improves air flow and air pressure.
|Brand||Cooler Master #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cooler Master #ad|
6. Corsair #ad
1,300 RPM, 24.7 dBA, Black, 45.4 CFM, Corsair SP120 Elite, Fan Speeds from 300 RPM, 120mm PWM Hydraulic Bearing Case Fan with CORSAIR AirGuide Technology, Low-Noise, Single Pack #adCorsair #ad
- Utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow at your hottest components for concentrated cooling, exhaust, whether used for intake, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink. A hydraulic bearing delivers long-lasting durability and minimal noise, as the 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 24.
7 dbA. Stops the fan entirely when sent a 0 RPM PWM signal, completely eliminating fan noise. Powerful pwm-controlled fan speeds from 300 rpm up to 1, 300 RPM, pushing up to 45. 4 cfm of air with 1. 23mm-h2o of static pressure.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
7. upHere #ad
Uphere 3-Pack PWM 4PIN Long Life Computer Case Fan 120mm Cooling Case Fan for Computer Cases Cooling,12BK4-3 #adupHere #ad
- 3. Pwm version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control. 5. What you get:12bk4 3-pack case fans, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
1. Economic solution for perfect performance. 4. The most commonly 120mm size for computer case. Compatible pwm 4-pin connector for mainboard. 2. Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling, silent operation as an excellent choice for case cooling.
|Part Number||12bk4-3 US|
8. Noctua #ad
4-Pin, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 3000 RPM 120mm, Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM, Black for Desktop #adNoctua #ad
- High-speed industrialpPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection.
12v 3000rpm model 43. 5db with 4-pin pwm connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 750-3000rpm speed range. Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior cooling efficiency.
Heavy duty cooling fan, 4-pin pwm, max. 3000 rpm, 120x120x25 mm, max. Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection. 43. 5 dba, >150, 12v, 000 h mttF.
|Part Number||NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM|
|Model||NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM|
|Warranty||6 year manufacturer’s warranty|
9. ARCTIC #ad
120 mm Case Fan with PWM Sharing Technology PST, Quiet Motor, 300-2100 RPM, Black, Extra Slim, Computer, Pressure-optimised, ARCTIC P12 Slim PWM PST #adARCTIC #ad
- Technical data: fan speed: 300–2100 rpm, noise level: 03 sone, airflow: 71. 53 m³/h/41. 1 cfm, static Pressure: 1. 45 mm/h2o, pin: 4-pin. Optimised for static pressure: through high static pressure, the fan guarantees efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance.
Strong cooling performance: the performance of the P fans has been noticeably increased through numerous improvements, including upgraded engine technology and a newly developed fan design.
Low installation height: the p12 slim pwm pst has an installation height of only 15 mm, making it suitable for small form factor cases & for installations for which a 25 mm fan does not fit. 300 to 2100 rpm: thanks to the 4-pin connector, the fan speed can be controlled via PWM PST. Suitable for use on heat sinks and radiators. This keeps noise to a minimum while at the same time ensuring maximum cooling performance.
10. Thermalright #ad
Thermalright TL-C12C CPU Fan 120mm Case Cooler Fan, up to 1550RPM Cooling Fan, 4Pin PWM Silent Computer Fan with S-FDB Bearing Included #adThermalright #ad
- Silent fan size model: tl-c12c, air flow: 66. 17cfm, size: 120*120*25mm, speed: 1550rpm±10%, noise ≤ 25.6dba connector: 4pin pwm, Current: 020a, air pressure: 1. 53mm h2o, higher air flow for improved cooling performance. Perfect matchthe pc fan can be used not only as a case fan, allowing for maximum cooling; Ideal for cases, which can take away the dry heat from the case and the high temperature generated by the CPU in operation, but is also suitable for use with a cpu cooler to create a cooling effect together, radiators and CPU coolers.
Quality bearingsthe carefully developed quality S-FDB bearings solve the problem of pc cooling fan blade shaking in lifting mode, keeping fan noise to a minimum while providing maximum cooling performance when needed and extending the life of the fan.
Vibration reduction and low noise the case fan is equipped with four soft material silicone corner pads on all four sides, which can reduce the vibration and friction caused by the rotation of the fan, perfectly reducing noise and allowing low noise operation, so that cooling can be carried out in low noise.
Configured with up to 55cm of cable for pWM series control of fans, which can determine the speed according to the temperature of the motherboard, ideal for cases and CPU coolers. High performance cooling fan automatic speed control of the motherboard through the 4pIN PWM fan cable interface, with a maximum speed of 1550RPM.