As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lutron #ad
Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | No Neutral Required, Single Pole | MS-OPS2H-2-WH, 150W LED, White 2 Pack #adLutron #ad
- Single pole only; Great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets. Features xct sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently.
Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave. Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room. Includes 1 maestro sensor switch; Coordinating wallplate sold separately.
Programmable time out of lights 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes. Detects fine motion 2-3 times with up to 900 square feet of coverage. Installs in as little as 15 minutes; ground wire is required, no neutral required. Works with all bulb types; up to 250 watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200 Watt magnetic low voltage 150 Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts.
2. Lutron #ad
Lutron MS-VPS2-WH Maestro 250 Watt Single Pole Vacancy Sensor Switch, White #adLutron #ad
- Up to 250 w incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage; 200 W magnetic low voltage; 150 W CFL/LED; or 2 amp ballasts. Meets california Title 24 and other sensor code requirements. Requires ground wire.
To automatically turn lights on anD off, please see Lutron’s occupancy sensor switch, MS-OPS2-XX. Works with all bulb types. The vacancy sensor will only turns off with lack of motion, not on with motion. Automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied.
3. TOPGREENER #ad
Neutral Wire Required, 1 Pack, Fluorescent 500VA/Motor 1/8Hp/Incandescent 500W, Occupancy Sensor Switch, Single-Pole, On/Off Override, TOPGREENER TSOS5-White in Wall PIR Motion Sensor Light Switch #adTOPGREENER #ad
- 1-year. On and off modes allow you to override the sensor and use the sensor switch as a regular light switch. Single pole use only. Motion sensor wall switch features adjustable range and sensitivity from 30% to 100%.
Max sensor coverage area 707 sq. Needs preinstalled Neutral Wire for the product to work. Ca title 20 compliant. Ft. 180º field of view. Occupancy sensor light switch features variable time delay from 15 sec test mode to 30 min.
Wall plate sold separately. Operating temperature 32 – 131°F. Ul listed. 120vac, cfl/led: 150w, incandescent/halogen: 500w, motor: 1/8 HP.
Motion sensor switch automatically turns on/off lights, fans, and motors based on the occupancy and vacancy detected in a room. Neutral wire required for installation*please check with a qualified electrician to determine if you have the proper wiring*. Auto mode works as an occupancy sensor auto on, auto OFF.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
4. Lutron #ad
Lutron Caseta Deluxe Smart Dimmer Switch 2 Count Kit | Works with Alexa, and the Google Assistant | P-BDG-PKG2W-A | White, Apple HomeKit #adLutron #ad
- Works with existing wiring: unlike other smart dimmer switches, of any age, Caseta works in any home, as it does not require a neutral wire. Set it and forget it: always keep your smart light functionality. Easy 3-way setup: with the included pico remote control, create a 3-way by mounting the Pico to almost any wall surface without cutting holes or pulling wire.
Includes: 2 caseta smart dimmer switches, 2 Pico wireless remotes, 2 wallplates, and 1 Lutron smart bridge. Control your way: caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, off, your voice, or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines, or from the wall.
Most connected: caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, the Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand. Peace of mind: set lights to automatically adjust with changing seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; you can also enable the Smart Away feature to randomly turn your lights on and off to look like you’re home even if you’re away.
You can create personalized schedules to turn on, or activate favorite lighting scenes with the touch of a button. Even when the wi-fi goes down, there’s no need to reset your schedules and scenes or reconnect everything when it comes back online. Reliably smart: the smart bridge doesn’t use Wi-Fi, so you get super-fast, ultra-reliable smart lighting that works right, without slowing your Wi-Fi down with more devices. You can also replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the Pico over the back box; wall plate bracket, PICO-WBX-ADAPT, required for mounting Pico and sold separately.
5. Kasa Smart #ad
Single Pole, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified,, Needs Neutral Wire, No Hub Required, Kasa Smart Dimmer Switch HS220 #adKasa Smart #ad
- Note: requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Secured 2. 4 ghz wifi network connection. Scheduling - use schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away.
Control from anywhere: turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app Compatible w/ Android & iOS.
Voice control - works with amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience. Gentle off - tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double-click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
6. Lutron #ad
1 pack, Lutron, Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs, Single-Pole or 3-Way, White Diva C.L Dimmer for Dimmable LED, DVCL-153P-WH #adLutron #ad
- Paddle switch turns lights on/off and returns light to preset level. Provides the best dimming performance for dimmable LED bulbs compatible with 800-plus bulbs - for more specific details view technical specification below. Can be used in Single-Pole or 3-Way applications.
Includes 1 diva led-plus formerly C. L dimmer switch; coordinating wall plate sold separately. Also works with all incandescent and halogen bulbs. Works with up to 150 watts of dimmable LED/CFL bulbs or 600 Watts of Incandescent/Halogen bulbs. Convenient slider dims and brightens.
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
7. Lutron #ad
Lutron Skylark LED+ Dimmer Switch for Dimmable LED, Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs | Single-Pole or 3-Way | SCL-153P-WH | White #adLutron #ad
- Slider dims and brightens the lights. Can be used in single-pole or 3-Way applications, where lights are controlled from one or two locations. Provides over 250 lighting levels so you can create the perfect light for any activity.
Rocker switch turns lights on/off to favorite light level. For list of recommended bulbs view "Compatibility Chart". Installs in as little as 15 minutes in homes of all ages – NO NEUTRAL REQUIRED.
Works with up to 150 watts of dimmable LED/CFL bulbs or 600-Watt of Incandescent/Halogen bulbs. Lutron patented technology to optimize the dim range of your bulb and prevent interference with other dimmers in the home. Tested on 1, 000s of bulbs and dozens of brands for flicker-free dimming. Includes 1 skylark led+ formerly C. L dimmer switch; coordinating wallplate sold separately.
8. Lutron #ad
Google Assistant | 6-Amp, Incandescent Bulbs and Halogen Bulbs | PD-6ANS-WH | White, Lutron Caseta Smart Home Switch, LED Light Bulbs, Exhaust Fans, Works with Alexa, for Ceiling Fans, Apple HomeKit #adLutron #ad
- Easy install: easily replaces existing switch and installs in as little as 15 minutes; Neutral Wire Required. Technical details: works with up to 720-watts of incandescent/halogen/ELC/MLV, 6A of LED/CFL or 3. 6a of ceiling or exhaust fans. Peace of mind: set lights to automatically adjust with seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; enable smart away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you’re home even if you’re away smart bridge, L-BDG2-WH, required.
Wireless remote control: for added convenience, use with the wireless Pico remote PJ2-2B-GXX-L01 to turn your lights on/off with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home.
Most connected: caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Amazon Alexa, Ring, the Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand smart bridge required.
Includes: 1 caseta smart switch; Coordinating wallplate sold separately. Replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox. Easy 3-way setup: create a 3-way by mounting pico to almost any wall surface - no cutting holes or pulling wire, with a wall mount bracket PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately. Control your way: caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice or from the wall; schedule lights to change at set times or activate scenes with the touch of a button bridge required.
9. TOPGREENER #ad
Neutral Wire Required, PIR Sensor Switch, White, Motion Sensor Wall Switch, TDOS5, Single Pole, 500W 1/8HP, Occupancy Sensor Light Switch, TOPGREENER, TDOS5-W-STICKER Motion Sensor Light Switch #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Passive infrared pir sensor detects motion with 180° field of view; advanced PIR reduces false triggers from unwanted movements. Sensor wall switch detects motion to automatically turn lights ON and OFF based on the occupancy or vacancy in a room.
White color; compatible in newer homes only - neutral wire is required for installation; 1200 square feet max coverage area, 150w led/cFL, 180-degree field of view; 5a, 120VAC @ 60 Hz; 500W incandescent/halogen, 1/8HP motor rating; operating temperature 32-131ºF; single-pole only; compliant with Title 20 & Title 24; UL listed; 1-year warranty.
Occupancy sensor mode auto on, 20 min, auto off allow you to customize the sensor according to your needs; adjustable time delay options: 15 sec Test, 5 min, auto off and vacancy sensor mode manual oN, 10 min, 30 min; change mode with the press-button located under the face of the device.
Motion sensor wall switch features a universal wiring design with interchangeable hot and load wires to make installation easier; compatible in constructions with neutral wire ONLY; most buildings constructed in the 80’s and 90’s should have a neutral wire present to adhere to modern building codes.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
10. TREATLIFE #ad
Works with Alexa, Neutral Wire Needed, Google Home and SmartThings, Treatlife 2.4Ghz Single Pole Wi-Fi Fan Light Switch Combo, Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Dimmer Light Switch 2PACK, Remote Control #adTREATLIFE #ad
- Works with alexa and Google Assistant to conveniently control the light and fan with one simple voice command. Fcc certified. Max ceiling fan load of 1. 5a offers 4 fan speeds control, max light load of 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 300W incandescent bulbs.
No canopy module required. Gentle on & off Lighting for comfortable visual effect. No hub required. This 2in1 smart fan and light switch combo provides 4 fan speeds with smooth, flicker-free dimming（10%-100%）for increased comfort.
Smart home automationcreate schedules to automatically turn the light and fan on/off with the preset brightness/speed at specific times; or set the light to turn on and off randomly when you are on vacation to trick potential intruders.
Hands-free voice controlforget reaching up to the pull chains. Smart brightness & fan speed controlthe smart light switch can adjust fan speed and dim your lights from anywhere with smartphone using the Smart Life App or Treatlife App. 2. 4g wi-fi only not 5g; single-pole use only NOT 3-way. Not use for exhaust fans and smart bulb. Not work with multiple dimmers on a circuit. Perfect for times when you enter a dark room or your hands are full.
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|