As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Iwachu #ad
Black, Iwachu Iron Tamagoyaki Omelette Pan #adIwachu #ad
- Measurement includes handle. Made by Iwachu. Make tamagoyaki for breakfast or bento, as a sushi topping, or for a healthy snack. Traditional rectangular shape for rolled egg omelets. Cast iron is durable and retains heat well.
2. TIKUSAN #ad
Made in Japan Magma Plate Traditional Rectangular Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pan for Rolled Egg Omelet Small, Takumi Cast Iron Japanese Tamagoyaki Omelet Pan with Wooden Handle #adTIKUSAN #ad
- The medium sized pan can be used for 2-4 people. This pan is also great for cooking sausages and small side dishes. Width: 3. 3" length: 5. 1" excluding handle Depth: 1. 2" weight: 09 lb. The texture of the surface finish of this particular product gives it the distinct advantage of absorbing oil much more than conventional iron frying pans.
Perfect for making lunches for the family. This means the more you use it, the less likely you'll accidentally burn your food. The small sized pan can make omelets with just one egg to serve one to two people.
Washing with detergent will remove needed oil that has built up so it is best to avoid using it. Induction stove safe / do not wash in a dishwashing machine / after cooking, while the pan is still warm, wash off any grit or debris with hot water and a sponge without detergent and then drain well.
This takumi frying pan conducts and retains heat exceptionally well, which means your eggs are now more fluffy and appetizing than ever before. This means food is cooked properly and completely, locking in the juices and flavor. Pan has a unique "Magma plate structure" which gives it the concave and convex surface. The texture on both the inside and outside of the pan improves heat conduction by increasing the surface area. This enables you to easily peel off eggs and roll them neatly.
3. ZOOM.LZ #ad
Tamagoyaki Japanese Omelette Pan Cast Iron Wooden Handle，Grill Pan for Stove Tops，Nonstick Cast Skillet Omelet Rolled Egg Pan #adZOOM.LZ #ad
- B>non-stick pan - made of pure cast iron, compared with the coated frying pan, the surface has no coating, it will not produce harmful molecules when cooking.
Br>. B>omelet egg pan - clean with hot water and dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel after each use. 100% customer satisfaction guarantee！！. B>square grill pan - cast iron skillet has a smooth finish to help provide even heat distribution, oven, braise, broil, bake, fry, grill, used to sear, sauté, campfire.
Br>. B>tamagoyaki pan - help you easily turn burgers, pancakes, eggs, steaks, or fish chops;suitable for grilling any type of meats and fishes as well as vegetables. Br>. B>grill pan - 6 x 7. 5 inch, physical non stick pot, Rich casting experience, Ready to use upon purchase. Br>.
4. zaizai #ad
Tamagoyaki Pan Mini Frying Pan Uncoated Cast Iron Rectangle Japanese Omelette Pan With Wooden Lid Can As A Guest Serving Plate, Black #adzaizai #ad
- For various cooking purpose multifunctional pan, dorayaki and okonomiyaki, takoyaki, pop cake can be used. Long handle design long wooden handle design will be easy to hold.
It won't hurt your hand. Wooden lid with natural wooden lid that also work as a serving platter for snacks, make a more elegant single life. A fire heater you can put out the fire simply and easily with the fire cap.
It can be heated directly on the gas stove or used on induction cookers. Anti-hot design, the long handle keeps the heat away from the hand. Widely used for frying eggs, pancakes, tamagoyaki etc. Heavy cast iron material made of food grade cast material, corrosion resistant and durable. 100% brand new and high quality.
5. YYMIYU #ad
Tamagoyaki Japanese Omelette Pan Cast Iron Wooden Handle #adYYMIYU #ad
- Suitable for all kinds of stove top. Plate size: 7 × 5. 9 × 1. 5 inch handle Length: 7. 5 inch. Material: cast iron Service Life Exceeds 10 Years. To clean cast iron pan, use hot water and neutral Dishwashing Liquid And Dry It Completely; It Is Not Dishwasher Safe.
Weight: 2. 3 lb thick high purity iron pot body and cyclone Design Bottom Provides Good Heat Conduction And Storage Performance To Lock Nutrition And Delicacy Of Food. You can make or toast breads, chicken, Casseroles, Egg Dishes, Burgers, Fish And More.
6. Rong Tian X #ad
Tamagoyaki Japanese Omelette Pan Cast Iron Wooden Handle #adRong Tian X #ad
- You can make or toast breads, burgers, Casseroles, Egg Dishes, Chicken, Fish And More. To clean cast iron pan, use hot water and neutral Dishwashing Liquid And Dry It Completely; It Is Not Dishwasher Safe. Weight: 2.
3 lb thick high purity iron pot body and cyclone Design Bottom Provides Good Heat Conduction And Storage Performance To Lock Nutrition And Delicacy Of Food. Material: cast iron Service Life Exceeds 10 Years. Plate size: 7 × 5. 9 × 1. 5 inch handle Length: 7. 5 inch. Suitable for all kinds of stove top.
7. LI-GELISI #ad
Tamagoyaki Japanese Omelette Pan/Egg Pan,Rectangle Frying Pan Mini Frying Pan Iron Omelette Pan Tamagoyaki-ki Wooden Handle #adLI-GELISI #ad
- Please note that these rusting phenomena are normal. Solid wood handle, durable. Natural non-stick coating for lasting health. Net weight: 1KG/2. 2 lbs. High quality gray cast iron pot. Size: 14. 5 x 5. 5 x 1. 5 inches the cast iron pot will have a little rust before use.
8. Kasian House #ad
Kasian House Cast Iron Japanese Tamagoyaki Omelet Pan with Wooden Handle, Traditional Rectangular Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pan for Rolled Egg Omelet #adKasian House #ad
- Ready to use - traditional rectangular shaped Heavy Duty Cast Iron Japanese Tamagoyaki Omelette Pan has been pre-seasoned and is ready to use right out of the box.
Beautiful wooden handle - beautiful and convenient wooden handle. Multiple cooking surfaces - The flat bottom makes it great for gas and electric stove tops and even outdoor grills.
This cast iron pan will last generations. Satisfaction guaranteed - Kasian House guarantees all of their products. Heat retention and durable - Cast Iron is perfect for retaining heat while cooking. Note: wooden handle must be removed if used in the oven.
9. TSTSM #ad
TSTSM Tamagoyaki Pan Mini Frying Pan Uncoated Cast Iron Rectangle Japanese Omelette Pan with Wooden Lid Can As Guest Serving Plate, Black #adTSTSM #ad
- A fire heater you can put out the fire simply and easily with the fire cap. Heavy cast iron material made of food grade cast material, corrosion resistant and durable.
It can be heated directly on the gas stove or used on induction cookers. It won't hurt your hand. Long handle design long wooden handle design will be easy to hold. Wooden lid with natural wooden lid, which also work as a serving platter for snacks, make a more elegant single life.
Anti-hot design, the long handle keeps the heat away from the hand. 100% brand new and high quality. Widely used for frying eggs, pancakes, takoyaki, dorayaki and okonomiyaki, tamagoyaki etc. For various cooking purpose multifunctional pan, pop cake can be used.
10. DOITOOL #ad
DOITOOL Japanese Tamagoyaki Omelette Pan Cast Iron Traditional Rectangular Frying Pan with Wooden Handle for Square Tamago and Taiyaki Egg Roll Omelet #adDOITOOL #ad
- Your japanese tamagoyaki pan is more than just another frying pan. Your japanese omelette pan contains no chemical coatings. Your family deserves better than unhealthy, synthetic, chemical nonstick coatings on your cookware.
Having your own traditional Japanese omelette pan shows that you know and care about the way you prepare and serve meals to your family and friends.
This unique cast iron pan is an elegant and functional addition to your kitchen that you will be proud to display. Pre- seasoned with a thin layer of pure vegetable oil baked onto the surface of the pan and is ready to use as soon as you take it out of the box.