As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro Bread Slicer 270mm F-687 #ad藤次郎 #ad
- Reinforced Black Wood Handle. Serrated Edge. Molybdenum Vanadium Steel. 145 gr / 5. 1 oz. 106" blade and 16. 1" overall length.
|Manufacturer||FujiTora industry #ad|
2. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro Bread Slicer 235mm F-737 #ad藤次郎 #ad
- 110 gr. 9. 25" blade - 14. 75" overall length. High-carbon Stainless Steel Blade. Natural Wood Handle. Serrated Edge.
3. Mercer Culinary #ad
Mercer Culinary M23210 Millennia 10-Inch Wide Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Black #adMercer Culinary #ad
- The highest quality Japanese steel allows for easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge. One-piece high-carbon, stain-resistant Japanese steel. Note: it is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher.
Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care. Protective finger guard. Ergonomic handle – a combination of Santoprene for Comfort and polypropylene for durability. Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety.
|Brand||Mercer Culinary #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mercer Tool Corp. #ad|
|Warranty||Mercer Tool Corp. promises the original purchaser to repair or replace any knife found to be defective in material or workmanship when put to everyday use and cared for according to instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings due to shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This warranty excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as dishwasher use, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, or theft. This warranty covers only knives and no other product. Incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages are not covered by this guarantee.|
4. TOJIRO #ad
Tojiro DP Damascus 8-inch Bread Knife #adTOJIRO #ad
- Serrated edges enable for effortless cutting through crusty or tough foods. Bolster adds heft and balance while the blade and edge is still thin and razor sharp. Micarta handle with three stainless steel rivets.
Damascus pattern on each blade is created by forging 37 layers of both low carbon and high carbon stainless steel folded over the thick VG-10 core of premium cobalt alloy steel. Made in japan, Lifetime Warranty.
5. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro DP Gyutou, 8.2" 21cm #ad藤次郎 #ad
- Blade height: 1. 7", blade Length: 8. 2". Usable to both left and right handed users as it's even edged. Stain resistant chef knife.
6. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro DP Petty/Utility Knife #ad藤次郎 #ad
- Blade length: 5. 9" 15cm. Hardness rockwell C scale: 60 ±1. Blade: double-Edged 50/50 balanced. Steel type: Stain-Resistant Steel. Handle material: Composite Wood.
7. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro Honesuki 6-inches ,Right #ad藤次郎 #ad
- 60 rockwell hardness. 9 to 12 degree blade angle. Handle material: Composite Wood. Blade length: 6 -inches. Steel type: Stain-Resistant Steel.
8. Misen #ad
Black, Misen Serrated Bread Knife, High Carbon Steel Serrated Kitchen Knives, 9.5 Inch Bread Cutter #adMisen #ad
- The misen bread cutting knife is obviously great for nice, but the 32 pointed tips excel at slicing all kinds of fruits, crusty homemade bread, veggies, and meats. Premium steel: the long bread knives are crafted from AICHI steel which offers a superior balance between long lasting sharpness and durability with a higher carbon content than some other “premium” knives.
Not only bread: don’t let the name fool you. Unique design: a distinctive sloped bolster shape encourages a proper and safer "pinch grip” for better comfort and control.
Unmatched value: we could charge more for our kitchen knives, but that would be wrong. We believe in using the best materials possible and selling directly to you at a fair and honest price.
This versatile tool is delicate enough to gently and quickly slice through soft foods without damaging them, but strong enough to saw through virtually anything you put in front of it. The serrated cooking knives' bolster placement also offers better access to the full length of the blade. A kitchen workhorse: a proper serrated knife is a must have for every home cook.
9. Wüsthof #ad
WÜSTHOF Classic 9" Bread Knife #adWüsthof #ad
- The design of the double serrated bread knife glides through crusty breads with minimal crumbs without damaging the inside. The precision edge technology PEtec yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention than previous models. WÜsthof classic series – 9" double serrated bread knife with full tang triple riveted synthetic polypropylene handles that resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact.
This knife can also be used on delicate produce or even angel food cake. WÜsthof bread knife – 9" double serrated bread knife has double the number of serrations or a serration within the serration.
Precision forged – the bread knife is forged from a single block of high carbon stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC. Razor sharp – high carbon stainless steel blades, precisely cut with the latest state of the art technology for incredible sharpness and easy maintenance.
WÜsthof kitchen knives are Hand Wash Only. Centuries of tradition – family owned for seven generations, wÜsthof was founded in solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜsthof’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards. The wÜsthof classic series has been our best-selling series for generations.
10. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro DP 3.5-inch Paring Knife #ad藤次郎 #ad
- Made in japan, Lifetime Warranty. Triple Riveted Handle. 3-ply clad blade construction with a core of VG-10, encased between two layers of highly rigid rust resistant stainless steel. 60 rockwell hardness; 9 to 12 degree blade angle.