As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Machika #ad
Machika Polished Steel Paella Pan 15 inch 38 cm #adMachika #ad
- This pan is sure to be the center of attraction at your gatherings as your friends and family enjoy your delicious paella. Everyone is invited: elegant 15 inch 38 cm paella pan that serves 8 people. Lightly oil the pan with cooking oil, wrap it in paper, and store in a plastic bag keeping it in a dry and safe space to prevent rusting.
Two year warranty - your satisfaction is what drives us to provide the highest quality products on the market. It’s thin and lightweight material makes this pan durable and trustworthy.
It’s innovative hammered dimple technology makes the bottoms of the pans rigid and perfect for cooking paellas. Innovative design: made with top grade carbon steel, these pans conduct heat quickly and evenly throughout to create the perfect paella.
Immediately dry the pan with a soft cloth to maintain it’s beautiful polished look. Keeps tradition alive: authentic valencian paella pans imported from Spain. Machika teamed up with garcima, Spain’s number one paella manufacturer since the 1920s, to bring you the ultimate paella pans. Easy maintenance: after use, simply clean the piece with water and detergent. If for any reason our product doesn’t live up your expectations, contact us.
2. MABEL HOME #ad
15.75 inch Gas Burner + 18 inch Enamaled Steel Paella Pan, Mabel Home Paella Pan + Paella Burner and Stand Set on Wheels + Complete Paella Kit for up to 14 Servings #adMABEL HOME #ad
- Offers convenience, ease, and precision in cooking. Two rings of flame, each independently controlled. Burner connects to standard propane tank. 3/8" female connector will be fine to use, also Please use Low pressure Gas Hose.
For cooking paella and other dishes outdoors. Set incl:15. 75 inch 40cm gas burner + 18 inch 46cmEnamaled Steel Paella Pan + Stand Set on Wheels.
|Brand||MABEL HOME #ad|
|Model||Ringg Set 400|
3. La Paella #ad
40cm, Garcima 16-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan #adLa Paella #ad
- Dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting. Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well.
Can be used on a gas or charcoal grill, on the stovetop, or in the oven. If the pan does rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off. Informative pamphlet with each pan, which contains two recipes.
|Brand||La Paella #ad|
4. Garcima #ad
38cm, Silver, Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan #adGarcima #ad
- Requires a bit of maintenance after washing. Safe for stovetop, oven, or grill. Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well.
Authentic paella pan. The pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions. Ideal for serving 3 to 5 people. Made in spain.
|Manufacturer||La Paella, LLC. #ad|
5. Ecolution #ad
Ecolution Sol Paella Pan – Eco-Friendly PFOA Free Hydrolon Non-Stick – Heavy Duty Carbon steel with Riveted Chrome Plated Handles – Dishwasher Safe – Limited – Black– 15” Diameter #adEcolution #ad
- Sustainability: born from our passion for cooking and concern for the planet, the Ecolution line of cookware offers a full range of kitchen tools. After cooking, allow the pan to cool on a heat-resistant surface. All ecolution products are quality made, and come in packaging consisting of 70% recycled material.
Use and care: use only utensils safe for non-stick cookware. Dishwasher safe. Do not pour hot water into the pan, as grease can splatter and cause the bottom to warp.
Specifications: package includes 1 black 15” diameter Ecolution Sol Paella Pan. Quality design: crafted from durable and resilient heavy duty carbon steel, our Sol Paella Pan is the perfect tool for creating your favorite Spanish meal! It features sturdy chrome plated handles that stay cool for easy use and it was designed with ecologically advanced Hydrolon non-stick, a water-based non-toxic coating that encourages healthy cooking.
Safe and non-toxic: like all ecolution cookware, this pan is PFOA free and reflects our commitment to safe kitchen accessories for both you and the environment.
|Manufacturer||Epoca Inc. #ad|
6. Garcima #ad
46cm, Garcima 18-Inch Enameled Steel Paella Pan, Medium, Black #adGarcima #ad
- Made in Spain. Requires no special maintenance. Easy to clean and will not rust. Ideal for serving 5 to 8 people. The pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
Authentic paella pan. Safe for use on the stovetop, in the oven, or on a grill.
7. Garcima #ad
Garcima 18-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan, Medium, 46cm, Silver #adGarcima #ad
- Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well. Dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting.
Can be used on a gas or charcoal grill, on the stovetop, or in the oven. Informative pamphlet with each pan, which contains two recipes. If the pan does rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off.
8. Vaello #ad
Complete Paella Kit for up to 40 Servings, Paella Pan Polished Steel + Paella Gas Burner and Stand Set #adVaello #ad
- Total flame control at maximum and minimum. 25 cm. These paelleros are more robust and wider than the traditionals paelleros. Middle ring 15 in.
Power 11. 4 kw. Paellero burner: inner ring 10 in. 38 cm outer ring 24 in. Ideal for leveling. Reinforced tripod support, adjustable in height. 8. 8 lbs 4 kg of rice serves 40 tasting portions 30 - 35 people.
Gas hose not included. High range for paellas from 12 to 35 in. Traditional valencian polished steel paella pan of 32 in. 60 cm in diameter. 30 to 90 cm. 70 cm. All the products are made in spain. Height 27. 55 in. 80 cm, 4 handles. Watch video on how to keep your paella pan clean: https://youtu. Be/n3yp_xqb4eE.
|Manufacturer||Vaello Campos #ad|
9. La Paella #ad
36cm, Garcima 14-Inch Enameled Steel Paella Pan #adLa Paella #ad
- Easy to clean and will not rust. Ideal for serving 2 to 4 people. Requires no special maintenance. Authentic paella pan. Safe for use on the stovetop, in the oven, or on a grill.
The pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions. Made in Spain.
|Brand||La Paella #ad|