As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yaucono #ad
2 Pound Pack of 1, Yaucono Whole Bean Coffee in Bag #adYaucono #ad
- Roasted coffee beans allow you to be the barista selecting the grind size according to your preferred brewing method. Tasting profile: medium-tasting roast mixed with prime coffee.
Smooth, rich and well balanced. The number 1 coffee choice for most Puerto Rican households for decades. One 2 lb bag of Yaucono whole bean roasted coffee. Hand picked beans toasted perfectly and carefully packaged to keep fresh.
2. Alto Grande #ad
2 Lbs Pack of 1, Alto Grande Premium Coffee Whole Bean #adAlto Grande #ad
- Acclaimed in the royal courts of europe and the Vatican in Rome, The Hacienda Alto Grande has been producing one of the world’s finest coffees since the early 19th century.
Tasting profile: experts enthusiastically describe it as a “rare and exotic Puerto Rican coffee with full body chocolate undertones and a sweet pointed aroma". Alto grande, the coffee of popes and kings, elevates your coffee experience with an extraordinary aroma and intensity.
100 percent arabica super Premium Whole Bean Coffee - 2 Pound Bag. Known as "the very best" because of its unique Arabica beans grown in ideal soil and climate conditions and processed to the most exact standards. Imported from Puerto Rico.
3. Cafe El Coqui #ad
El Coqui Supreme Roasted Coffee Beans 100% Puerto Rican Coffee, Cafe El Coqui Supremo, 1 pound 2 pack, 1 lb #adCafe El Coqui #ad
- 2 packs of 1 pound each. Guarantees a first quality grain product freshness and aroma so that when you get to your cup you will be more satisfied. The best aroma, flavor, quality and consistency at the best price. First quality Puerto Rican Coffee. 100% pure puerto Rican Roasted Coffee Beans.
4. Cafe Lareno #ad
Lareno Keto Coffee from Puerto Rico 14Oz Roasted Coffee BEANS – Café Lareno de Puerto Rico 14 Oz EN GRANO. One Of The Best Puerto Rican Coffee #adCafe Lareno #ad
- Alcover and Ms. After several attempts they found their favorite point in the roast, decided to pack it up and start their family business. Thanks to this effort the Cafe Lareño family will continue growing generation after generation. To produce and brew coffee the human element is key to the whole process.
Rodríguez their children have become part of the production and processing of our coffee. Four generations of tradition - it all started with a small roaster with about 30 pounds of coffee. 100% satisfaction guarantee - we stand behind our best selling farm-to-table ground coffee. Lares, roasting, de-pulping, puerto rico - from the mountainous regions of Lares, drying, cleaning, hulling, puerto rico where the cultivating and picking, grinding and packing take place so you can enjoy the pleasant taste of Café Lareño.
While some people prefer light roast coffee most people prefer organic ground coffee dark roast or medium roast ground coffee.
The family got bigger and together with Mr. From the hands that planted the tree, body and flavor in the comfort of their home. Organic coffee beans retain more of their flavor than decaf ground coffee for french press. Bulk ground coffee is available. Quality is key - at cafe lareño, care for their growth, depulping it and washing, ground and packed to arrive at the hands of the consumers who gladly enjoy the precious treasure with aroma, then drying and hulling until it is ready to be toasted, collect beans carefully, when we talk about quality, it's is a serious matter.
5. Cafe Lareño #ad
Lareño Special Selection Puerto Rican Arabica Coffee Bean 10 Ounce #adCafe Lareño #ad
- 10 ounce 283. 33g. Arabica beans are considered premium and the best tasting beans. Net wt. Heat-sealed 10 ounce bag. Mountain-grown 100% arabica coffee of Puerto Rico. This special selection Coffee will give you a coffee with body, perfect acidity, flavor and unique aroma.
6. Hacienda San Pedro #ad
Includes 2 Brown Sack Cloth Bags Roasted Coffee Beans, Cafe Hacienda San Pedro Puerto Rican Super Premium Coffee -2 packs of 10oz #adHacienda San Pedro #ad
- Hacienda san pedro coffee is one of the worlds most exclusive and highest quality coffees not mass produced, it has been cultivated in the mountain region of Jayuya, Puerto Rico since 1931. Collectors Edition Sack Cloth Pouch.
Metalized plastic packaging with CO2 Valve Packaging to Guantee Freshness. Peaberry ground or whole bean, AA Grade, Super Premium Coffee, Single Origin. Featured in National Geographic. Medium Roast. Hacienda san pedro coffee is exclusively ripe grain hand picked. And sun Dried.
7. Affinity Foods #ad
Cafe Yaucono 2lb & Cafe Oro 2lb, Puerto Rican Coffee Beans Combo, Roasted Coffee Beans #adAffinity Foods #ad
- 2lb of yaucono Roasted Coffee Beans. Yaucono - medium-tasting roast mixed with prime coffee. Oro - rich flavor of puerto Rico's mountain grown coffee is all captured in this Coffee. 2lb of oro Roasted Coffee Beans.
8. CAFE ORO DE PUERTO RICO #ad
100% Puerto Rican Coffee 8.8oz Bag, Cafe Oro Whole Beans 8.8oz #adCAFE ORO DE PUERTO RICO #ad
- Our metallized packing provides better protection to the product because of its resistance to impact. The strong. 100% arabica Coffee. Rich flavor of puerto Rico's mountain grown coffee is all captured in this Coffee.
From our growing fields in the mountains of lares, Puerto Rico to your coffee cup. Strong coffee aroma that will wake up your senses. Bold, rich and strong 'till the last sip! * Air tight foil sealed to ensure freshness.
9. Cafe Lealtad #ad
Cafe Lealtad, Puerto Rican Gourmet Roasted Coffee Beans with Novelty Wooden Barrel, 12oz #adCafe Lealtad #ad
- Vacuum Sealed for freshness. Packed in a reusable wooden barrel. Product of Puerto Rico. Higher Quality Coffee. Gourmet Coffee Beans.