As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Luna Sundara #ad
Wild Harvested Smudging Sticks, Luna Sundara Palo Santo Smudging Sticks High Resin Palo Santo from Ecuador #adLuna Sundara #ad
- 8 sticks of sustainably harvested palo santo are hand picked and packaged in 100% recycled and biodegradable packaging. Our palo santo sticks come from trees that die in a natural way, during this process of decomposition the tree is compressed, secreting its oil and acquiring its medicinal and aromatic properties.
The tree remains uncollected for three to four years. We are a fair trade focused company so all of our Palo Santo is obtained through fair business practices for the workers in South America as well as for the environment.
Cutting a palo santo tree without the decomposition process won’t result in the same benefits.
Palo santo, when burned has a unique aroma that can help deepen spiritual moments of meditation and contemplation. Each stick is approximately 10 cm or 4 in long. Palo santo was mainly used by peruvian shamans in their religious and spiritual rituals as a tool to bring good luck, ward off any signs of negativity and as a means of getting a better spiritual connection.
|Brand||Luna Sundara #ad|
|Manufacturer||Luna Sundara #ad|
2. EcuadorianHands #ad
100% Natural and Sustainable, EcuadorianHands Premium Authentic Ecuadorian Palo Santo Holy Wood Incence Smudge Sticks 10, Wild Harvested #adEcuadorianHands #ad
- The white smoke will give off the wonderful Palo Santo aroma. By buying palo santo products from my supplier, as part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project.
Hold the stick slightly upside down and light the tip until there is a small flame for 30 seconds then blow it out. Authentic sustainably sourced Palo Santo from Ecuador.
Not soaked in Palo Santo oil. Burns Whitish smoke. Every package includes a Certificate of Authenticity from the supplier. For every old tree that dies, you also help to preserve this precious tree, a young one is planted to make sure that the number of Palo Santo trees is steady and growing. Kiln-dried with hot air at 100 Degrees Celsius.
3. CDE CREATIONS #ad
Holy Wood. Premium Certified Authentic, Cleansing, Wild Harvested Incense Stick for Purifying, Healing. Refill 30 STICKS, 30 STICKS. Palo Santo Smudging Bulk Lot Sticks, High Resin Palo Santo #adCDE CREATIONS #ad
- When burned has a unique aroma that help for spiritual moments of meditation. Each stick is approximately 10 cm or 4 inches in long. Authentic sustainably Palo Santo. Allow it to burn for about 30 secs to 1 minute and then blow out. 100% sustainable and Natural. Not soaked in oil.
4. CDE CREATIONS #ad
Holy Wood. Premium Certified Authentic, Meditation and Stress Relief. 5 Sticks., CDE CREATIONS Palo Santo Smudging Sticks, Cleansing, Wild Harvested Incense Stick for Purifying, High Resin Palo Santo #adCDE CREATIONS #ad
- When burned has a unique aroma that help for spiritual moments of meditation. 100% sustainable and Natural. Each stick is approximately 10 cm or 4 inches in long. Not soaked in oil. Allow it to burn for about 30 secs to 1 minute and then blow out. Authentic sustainably Palo Santo.
5. The Spirit of The Forest #ad
The Spirit of the Forest Authentic mystical Palo Santo Holy Wood 100% Natural Wooden from ECUADOR 3-4 sticks NEVER PROCESSED NATURALLY HARVESTED #adThe Spirit of The Forest #ad
- Palo santo is often used by amazonian shamans in sacred plant spirit ceremonies; the rising smoke of the lit sticks is believed to enter the energy field of ritual participants to clear misfortune, negative thoughts and to chase away evil spirits.
Palo santo is used in south america in much the same way as White Ceremonial Sage is used in North America- to combat negative energy and to cleanse the space. Palo santo also has its practical uses: it creates a pleasant, fresh smoke which may work in keeping mosquitoes and other flying insects away.
Give us a sweet-smelling, natural mozzie repellant over stinky Deet any day! The product is extracted from the reserve where fallen trees and dead branches are carefully distilled in a process that excludes dangerous chemicals and solvents. Its use reportedly dates back to the Inca era.
6. palosanto #ad
80 gr, Meditation, Palo Santo Sticks, Popular Suyo, Natural Incense for Cleansing, Yoga and Stress Relief, Palo Santo Wood Wild Harvested & Sustainably Sourced in Perù #adpalosanto #ad
- Listen to yourself in depth, let go of anxieties and insecurities: the aroma that emanates from the original incense sticks will be a soft protection of peace and inspiration. How does palo santo burn? remember: palo santo should not remain lit with an open flame.
Only in this way will the aroma of the natural resin blend with the wood to give you the real scent you are looking for. Organic incense that lights up your day in five minutes, eliminates negativity and connects you to the deepest positive emotions.
Do you want to be sure you are buying natural Palo Santo incense? Read the description below listing all the certifications that guarantee it. Palo santo, the secret to rediscovering peace and harmony. The artisans of suyo only work with original peruvian Palo Santo wood that have fallen naturally and aged for four years.
Faithful companion for your relaxation, yoga and meditation. There are incenses on the market that contain dangerous substances. Authentic palo santo smudging sticks made in Suyo Peru, where the arid climate gives the wood a unique scent. Read the description below on how to burn the stick in 4 steps: lighting the Palo Santo stick is a ritual to be carried out with the right awareness.
|Manufacturer||Herborea S.r.l. #ad|
7. ThePrideCo #ad
Cleanse and Relieve Stress with Free Glass Bead Bracelet, Authentic Palo Santo Holy Stick/Wood 15 Pack Used to Purify #adThePrideCo #ad
- Package includes 15 hand cut Palo Santo sticks, smudging cleanse quote and a free turkey feather. Turkey feather symbolizes abundance, fertility, and pride. Ethically and sustainably sourced from South America where Palo Santo sticks are known to grow and harvest.
Double bagged to capture the Palo Santo sticks everlasting freshness and reusable to other purposes. Size may vary due do not being machine cut. Each palo santo stick is about 4" long and 1/2" wide. Palo santo sticks can be used for meditation, work, school, cleanse and purify your safe place home, vehicle and etc.
8. atana #ad
Sustainably harvested in Ecuador., eases Meditation and relieves Stress. 100% Natural Wood, atana Palo Santo Sticks Holy Wood, Cleansing, Healing, Purifying, 12 Authentic Incense Sticks for Smudge #adatana #ad
- Boost your focus and concentration to ease meditation. Repells mosquitoes and other bugs naturally without chemicals. P>. Sticks are cut from trees that have died naturally and passed through the decomposing process, releasing its essential oil.
P>. Walk around your space and let the white smoke cleanse and purify. Packaging bag made of raw fabric for reuse. P>. Let it burn for 30 seconds to 1 minute and blow it off.
Average size is 4 inches long. P>sustainably harvested: atana palo santo is always sustainably harvested. P>100% natural wood: atana palo santo sticks are 100% authentic, premium quality Palo Santo wood from the dry forests of Ecuador.
P>. Cleanse your home or space, repell negative energy, provide energetic protection. P>benefits: smudging atana palo santo sticks can bring peace, protection and balance to your life. P>includes: twelve 12 sticks of sustainably harvested Palo Santo. If the smoke stops you can repeat the process or save the stick for later. P>.
9. Saint Terra #ad
Premium Palo Santo Holy Wood Smudge Stick Artisan Cut, 8 Ounces, Saint Terra #adSaint Terra #ad
- Packaged in the USA. Product is measured by weight, number of stick is approximate. 8 oz / half pound of artisan cut sticks. Saint terra authentic Palo Santo is sourced sustainably from Peru. Botanical Name: Bursera Graveolens. Sizes of each stick varies.
10. Luna Sundara #ad
Luna Sundara Palo Santo Holder Authentic Chulucanas Peru Pottery Peach 5 Palo Santo Sticks Included #adLuna Sundara #ad
- Due to it’s fine tones, burnishing methods, and flawless sculpting, Chulucanan pottery is widely considered to be the finest in Peru.
Will hold most standard sized Palo Santo sticks that have a diameter of up to. 5in and preferably 4-6in long. Handmade in chulucanas, peru by master Artisan Luis H. Includes a cotton drawstring gift bag for safe storage and 2 Palo Santo sticks.
Exquisitely crafted and uniquely designed, this artisanal Palo Santo holder originates from Chulucanas, a city in Northern Peru. Sandoval, this palo Santo holder measures 5in by 5in and stands approximately 1in high.
|Brand||Luna Sundara #ad|
|Manufacturer||Luna Sundara #ad|