As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Oatey #ad
Oatey 30246 PVC Regular Cement and 4-Ounce NSF Purple Primer Handy Pack #adOatey #ad
- Regular clear cement: recommended for potable water, conduit, pressure pipe, and DWV applications, and it flows freely and sets up quickly at the recommended application temperature of 40 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit. Aggressive priming: formulated to remove surface dirt, secure, and grime as well as soften the pipe surface to allow for a fast, grease, and permanent solvent weld.
All-purpose cement and purple primer handy pack: Includes one 4 oz. Convenient "handy Pack" for storage - just add pipe and fittings.
Contains one can of pvc Cement and one can of NSF Purple Primer. Clear, recommended for pipe up to 3'' diameter. Industrial-grade purple primer: recommended for use on CPVC/PVC pipe and fittings of all schedules and diameters, and it is for use in areas where code calls for verification that a primer has been used.
Compliance: both the cement and primer are certified to ul greenguard gold, exceed ASTM Standard D2564 and ASTM F 656, NSF and UPC approved, and comply with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements. Can of purple primer for PVC pipe and fittings. Can of all-purpose clear cement and one 4 oz.
|Model||Oatey - 30246|
2. Oatey #ad
Oatey 31230 Pipe Joint Compound with PTFE with Brush, White, 4 fl. Ounce #adOatey #ad
- Non-hardening gray paste seals and lubricates threaded joints. Adhesives & Sealants. Manufacturer: Oatey. Not for use on Plastic threads. Non-separating and non-toxic material. For use on water, steam or air lines. Country of manufacture: United States.
3. Henkel #ad
Henkel 908570 2.7 oz Tub Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant, Single Tube #adHenkel #ad
- 2. No cracking, peeling or shrinking. Use for sealing or repairing door frames, gaskets, appliances, outside of fireplace doors, toys, vents, windows, weather-stripping, shoes and boots.
7 oz. Aquarium safe. Bonds abs, stainless steel, aluminum, granite, porcelain, glass, ceramic, wood, vinyl tile, fiberglass, cultured marble, some rubbers and plastics.
4. Loctite #ad
White, 2 Ounces, Loctite 1999131 Loctite Multi Purpose Repair Putty #adLoctite #ad
- Putty comes in a 2 oz. The repair putty is formulated to bond, which makes it an ideal choice for sealing pipes, fill, seal and rebuild, and repairing appliances, tools, fixing leaks in tanks and drains, furniture and more.
Within as little as 60 minutes, drill and paint the putty, you can sand, and it cures white for seamless repair blending. A 2-part adhesive made up of an epoxy resin putty and a hardener putty, this repair system can be mixed with a little kneading in order to form a hard, durable, permanent and waterproof bond.
It will stand up to most common solvents, easily bonds to Damp surfaces, and even cures under water; great for bonding metal, ceramic, wood, masonry, glass, brick, will not shrink, rubber and more. Container and delivers on a tough seal that is potable water safe and even certified by NSF.
|Manufacturer||Henkel Corporation #ad|
5. J-B Weld #ad
2 oz., J-B Weld 8277 WaterWeld Epoxy Putty Stick #adJ-B Weld #ad
- Do it yourself: big or small, quality, you can diy it with j-b weld. J-b weld waterweld set and cure color is off white. Cure and set time: after kneading the two part formula together by hand, WaterWeld takes 25 minutes to set and cures in 1 hour.
J-b weld waterweld: a hand mixable two part epoxy putty stick, tubs and showers, pool and spa, fuel tanks, that can cure under water and is ideal for repairing plumbing, drains, boats & potable water tanks and more! J-B Weld WaterWeld is certified by the NSF and is safe for contact with potable water.
J-b weld delivers superior performance, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond. Surface applications: iron & brass, fiberglass and Plastic & bronze, Copper & Stainless Steel, Aluminum & PVC.
Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. Product features and strength: j-b weld waterweld has lap shear strength of 1300 PSI, can withstand continuous temperatures up to 300F 149C and intermittent temperatures of 350F 176 degrees Celsius and is chemical resistant against petroleum, hydraulic fluids and other chemicals when fully cured.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
6. Loctite #ad
White, 1 Pack, Loctite 1919324 Marine Epoxy 0.85-Fluid Ounce Syringe 1405604 #adLoctite #ad
- Machinable, won't crack when drilled. Water and solvent resistant, highly durable. Apply and cure under water, eliminates the need to drain out water before fixing. Does not shrink, one-time application. Convenient syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time.